PBA Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our game!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
2009 Rookie of the Year bet?
Chris Lutz
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_vote_lcap100%Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Allein Maliksi
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_vote_lcap0%Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Ross
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_vote_lcap0%Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rico Maierhoffer
 0% [ 0 ]
Marcy Arellano
 0% [ 0 ]
Jervy Cruz
 0% [ 0 ]
David Pennisi
 0% [ 0 ]
Josh Urbiztondo
 0% [ 0 ]
Others
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Latest topics
» Alaska Aces Official Roster
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 17:58:46 by bktchj

» NBA All-Star Game
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 18:52:59 by bktchj

» Pre-Season Sim 3 Result
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 13:24:28 by tikmoy

» Pre-Season Sim 3
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 2:39:00 by rh0xxy

» Pre-Season Sim 2 Result
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 11:39:33 by ranger

» Pre-Season Sim 2
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 20:15:46 by jElmEr

» Pre-Season Sim 1 Result
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 15:39:57 by bktchj

» Pre-Season Sim 1
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 20:05:24 by jElmEr

» FA Days 17-20 Result
Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan - 15:42:32 by tikmoy

League File
Schedules & Scores
Team Standings
League Leaders
Free Agent Pool
Coach Pool
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user

Burger King Titans/Whoppers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

Burger King Titans/Whoppers Empty
PostSubject: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 3:50:13

Roster

PG
Alex Cabagnot
Kelvin Dela Pena

SG
Mark Caguioa
Brandon Cablay
Sunny Margate

SF
Jonathan Fernandez
Aaron Aban

PF
Joe Devance
Danny Seigle
Bernzon Franco

C
Eric Menk
Ervin Sotto
Omanzie Rodriguez

Coach
Head : Tim Cone
A1: Freddie Abuda
A2: David Zamar
A3: Art Dela Cruz

Last edited by Mr.Sharky on Mon 17 Nov - 10:08:20; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: The Burger Report   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeWed 1 Oct - 7:55:08

The Pattie Post
by: BK News

After the recently concluded sim, the Burger King Whoppers got 2 victories in as much games. Reports say that this was due to the fact that the team handled the issues surrounding them well enough and focused that coach Tim Cone showed a little grin on the post game press conference

[img]Burger King Titans/Whoppers Md1rm8[/img]

"I'm very pleased that the guys kept their focus and we just did the game plan, executed well enough to pick up the victories. I'm proud of my team." - Tim Cone

Meanwhile, the new GM Mr.Sharky was happy that his first couple of sims have been successful, he mentioned that he still needs to assess the team if changes are needed or if the team is ok.

"Glad to be back, and happy we won 2 games, our players were focused and they stuck to what they needed to do. We never stop making the team better, if there are changes needed then we would go and do it but we always look at it and think of our next moves before we pull the plug." - GM Sharky
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 12:43:45

Jackie Moon visits Whoppers practice
by: BK Fryers

Burger King Titans/Whoppers 34hx6hl

Flint, Michigan - A surprise visitor arrived at the practice of the Whoppers earlier, Owner and playing coach Jackie Moon of the Flint Tropics. He played with the team a little bit and talked to them in the locker room and even placed the motto of his team in the locker room of the Whoppers. we talked to him about the visit and this is what the owner said

"I heard there was a trade consumed recently and I just want to talk to them about our experience regarding getting a new player, it was just like what we had when we traded our washing machine for Ed Monix, we had a rocky start but it eventually became a great thing, so I just posted our motto in the locker room so that they can look at it everytime they have problems within the team." - Jackie Moon

Coach Tim Cone appreciated the gesture, he also offered to talk to the Tropics if needed. GM Sharky also had a meeting with the owner & playing coach about a possible tie-up with his team.

Burger King Titans/Whoppers Xc4uu1

"We had a meeting about having tie-ups regarding the games being aired on their own network in Flint, Michigan. We have a great fans there and we want them to see the games, maybe exhibition games as well." - GM Sharky
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: The Burger Report   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 13:12:08

The new fryers!
by: The Pattie Post

Burger King Titans/Whoppers Devjp0

Detroit, Michigan - "There's a new fryer in town". A recent trade with the San Miguel Beermen saw the veteran point guard Olsen Racela go back to SMB in exchange for the prolific scoring guard Alex Cabagnot. Cabagnot who is averaging 17.3pts and 3ast per game is the new head point guard of the Whoppers. There have been some doubts after the trade has been consumated if Cabagnot and Caguioa are going to mesh well since both of them are scorers in their own right. We couldn't reach both players for their comment but we should see this next game as they will be playing Brgy. Ginebra San Miguel this coming sim. Brandon Cablay was included in the trade in place of Gilbert Malabanan and a 2010 1st rd pick of the Whoppers.
Back to top Go down
tikmoy

tikmoy

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 3:18:52

Ahaha hanep tlga BKW
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 8:54:37

Chemistry not an issue
by The Pattie Post

Burger King Titans/Whoppers Mk7ihz

Detroit, Michigan - "Everybody Love Everybody" is posted in the locker room of the Whoppers. Inspired by the Tropics owner/playing coach Jackie Moon, the Whoppers played well in a close game against the Brgy.Ginebra San Miguel. Its the first game of BKW after the trade and the rumors about Cabagnot and Caguioa not working together was only rumors after all as the two stars found a way to play together and within the system of coach Tim Cone. Caguioa scored the points while Cabagnot provided the assist, the two combined for 44pts. Caguioa had Game high in points with 29 while Cabagnot had game high 9ast to go with 2blks as well.

Burger King Titans/Whoppers 28vauqx

"It was a total team effort, I might have had the highest score but I got that because of my teamates.” – Mark Caguioa

Burger King Titans/Whoppers 2ms3hqh

“Wala naman problema sa amin kung sino ang umi-iscore, basta sakin manalo dapat ang team kahit ano pa score ko okay lang, and Coach Tim’s system gives everyone opportunities to score so I dont think its an issue who will score.” Alex Cabagnot
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeThu 9 Oct - 10:12:56

Happy at Home
by BK Fryers

Detroit, Michigan - The whoppers have been comfortable at home with a 7-0 record at the Whopper Dome. Untested so far this month, the Whoppers have played all their games at home and have won all four out of four. Coach Tim Cone said all the other remaining games this month will be played on the road so he's been motivating his boys to play better away from home since they have been 2-2 away from the Whopper Dome.

Burger King Titans/Whoppers 20ze2xu Burger King Titans/Whoppers Ic7bdl

"We've had a long break before the last 3 games and the remaining games will all be on the road, so this is going to be a tough remainig games this month but we just need to stick to the gameplan prepare and practice and I know the guys are working hard everyday so we know we're going to be fine."

The Whoppers are going to face Kia Sorentos next and then San Miguel, Petron then Kia again then finally Ginebra to finish the month.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: The Burger Report   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct - 15:15:25

Burger Streak!
By: Whopper Press

Detroit, Michigan – The schedule for the Burger King Whoppers was a stretch of road games and home games, Starting with a 6 game road trip which did start on the right track as the Whoppers lost 4 straight games, a 23 point loss to a hot Petron team then another 23 point loss to division rival KIA, followed by a 9 point overtime loss to Brgy.Ginebra and lastly a 13 point loss to Alaska. The losing streak happened while Mark Caguioa was recovering from an injury. With 2 games left on the road trip the Whoppers was able to salvage two wins against Meralco and Purefoods. Now Burger King is back at the Whopper Dome where they will be playing 4 games straight and they started it with a big win against San Miguel Beer. After the Sim, Burger King signed two Free Agents, Ariel Capus and Robert Sanz.
Burger King Titans/Whoppers 2ytw4zo Burger King Titans/Whoppers Nnqgcw

We talked to Mark Caguioa after the win against SMB, we ask him how the team is doing with the 2 new additions to the team and if there was any change to the chemistry of the team.

Burger King Titans/Whoppers 28vauqx
“We are doing okay naman, the 2 new guys (Ariel and Rob) are still trying to blend with the triangle, there really is no issue with chemistry because we blend so well even with new teamates.” – Mark Caguioa

Burger King will be playing Alaska next then Barako Bull and the home games will end with a game against San Miguel Beer.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 8:16:05

Rough start, Great Finish!
By: The Burger Flipper

Detroit, Michigan – The Burger King Whoppers 2009 year started rough as they lost their New Year’s day game against the Alaska Aces, It added to the losses from the last 3 games of the previous year, so essentially the Whoppers were coming in to the new year with a 3 game losing streak that extended to four. But the Whoppers buckled up and played well the next game and it started to roll over to the next games till the end of the month to post a 12 game winning streak. The Whoppers have been tearing it up at home as they have been perfect when playing at the Whopper Dome, Luckily the Whoppers played 7 of their 13 games at home for the month of January.

“The team has played excellent basketball last month (January), you have to be happy with that if your at my position, but you know having that perfect record at home could go both ways, the players might be too pressured in keeping that record that they may stray away from the gameplan of coach or it can be a blessing in a way were the players will have the confidence and mentality that they can’t be beaten at home which would give them extra grit when playing at home. But we can’t dwell too much on that, main goal always has been to win that championship, so one game at a time.” – GM Sharky

9 out of the 12 games in Febuary will be played at home which will start with 3 straight games against Blackwater then on the road for 2 games then back at home against the formidable KIA and Brgy.Ginebra, 1 road game then back home against Barako, Petron, Rain or Shine then KIA again to finish the month.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Sharky

Mr.Sharky

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov - 10:45:15

Injury, injury, injury
By: The BK Media

Injury hits Burger King once again Brandon Cablay with a strained abdomen and will play with the injury for 5 days and Ervin Sotto with a sprained toe for 6 days but none more devastating than Eric Menk as he suffered a broken leg and is out for theremainder of the season, the same faith of big men in the league. Coach Tim was more concerned about Eric Menk and his well being as he has been a great player on and off the court.

Burger King Titans/Whoppers 30vzos0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger King Titans/Whoppers   Burger King Titans/Whoppers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burger King Titans/Whoppers
Page 1 of 1