PBA Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our game!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll
2009 Rookie of the Year bet?
Chris Lutz
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_vote_lcap100%Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Allein Maliksi
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_vote_lcap0%Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris Ross
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_vote_lcap0%Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rico Maierhoffer
 0% [ 0 ]
Marcy Arellano
 0% [ 0 ]
Jervy Cruz
 0% [ 0 ]
David Pennisi
 0% [ 0 ]
Josh Urbiztondo
 0% [ 0 ]
Others
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5
Latest topics
» Alaska Aces Official Roster
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Feb - 17:58:46 by bktchj

» NBA All-Star Game
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Feb - 18:52:59 by bktchj

» Pre-Season Sim 3 Result
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 13:24:28 by tikmoy

» Pre-Season Sim 3
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan - 2:39:00 by rh0xxy

» Pre-Season Sim 2 Result
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 11:39:33 by ranger

» Pre-Season Sim 2
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 20:15:46 by jElmEr

» Pre-Season Sim 1 Result
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 15:39:57 by bktchj

» Pre-Season Sim 1
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan - 20:05:24 by jElmEr

» FA Days 17-20 Result
Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan - 15:42:32 by tikmoy

League File
Schedules & Scores
Team Standings
League Leaders
Free Agent Pool
Coach Pool
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user

Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tikmoy

tikmoy

Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  Empty
PostSubject: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 6:57:39

We can now discuss it here
Back to top Go down
DefendingChamps

DefendingChamps

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 7:01:36

basta may nag react na tatlo at siyempre dapat stated yung reason nila why they react then kume will decide if ilalagay ba yun under TC
Back to top Go down
kville

kville

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 7:02:10

For me:

- 3 GMs/teams file protest
- kume reviews the indicated reason/s and oversees if needed.
- if validated, a 3-man TC to be formed that's chosen by the kume.
Back to top Go down
tikmoy

tikmoy

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 7:04:21

Ill proposed that

Trade being questioned should be raised to the league with atleast 3 gms endorsing for a Trade review, explain the details in a post. The 3 GM will not be allowed to be a member of Trade committee.

Number of voting GM will be decided by Rhox
Back to top Go down
jElmEr

jElmEr

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 7:22:55

tikmoy wrote:
Ill proposed that

Trade being questioned should be raised to the league with atleast 3 gms endorsing for a Trade review, explain the details in a post. The 3 GM will not be allowed to be a member of Trade committee.

Add lang sa proposal ni GM tikmoy , dapat if may endorsement for Trade review those GM must sent it directly kay Kume , wag ipost sa forum para sure na base talaga sa opinion nila yun kaya like nilang ipareview at hindi dahil nakikiang-ayon lang dun sa unang nagpost ng review comment. Once may 3 endorsement na dun pa lang ipapaalam ni Kume na magkakaroon ng Trade Committee
Back to top Go down
Miko28

Miko28

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep - 17:42:02

jElmEr wrote:
tikmoy wrote:
Ill proposed that

Add lang sa proposal ni GM tikmoy , dapat if may endorsement for Trade review those GM must sent it directly kay Kume , wag ipost sa forum para sure na base talaga sa opinion nila yun kaya like nilang ipareview at hindi dahil nakikiang-ayon lang dun sa unang nagpost ng review comment. Once may 3 endorsement na dun pa lang ipapaalam ni Kume na magkakaroon ng Trade Committee
dpat siguro yung trades pwede lang ipost after ng sim, kasi kung na-post ng 11am, tas nag sim ng 12pm, kulang ang oras para mkita ng mga GM yun imbalance na trade,
Back to top Go down
tikmoy

tikmoy

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep - 1:55:01

There will be scheduled trade cut offs.

It can goes like this:

Sim 1 10am Sept 22
Trade cut off for sim 1 is Sept 20 12am.
To give gm and rhox enough time to review trades. then approved trade will be
processed before the scheduled Sim schedule or something like that heheh
Back to top Go down
DefendingChamps

DefendingChamps

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep - 2:11:00

just like the previous rule lang cguro ang trades na always after every sim bago i process para may time talaga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.    Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposals for the Creation of Trade Committee Members.
Page 1 of 1